Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Why I Quit Counting Calories

Why I Quit Counting Calories


I finally deleted my online calorie counting account.  I haven't had the app on my cell phone for many months, but I am still monitoring my health stats. Constantly logging Every Bite is Over! I'm sick and tired of it. That's why I quit counting calories!

A recent blood test revealed that my cholesterol is up.  Again.  In spite of my dieting,counting, monitoring, and logging, I have watched my lipid numbers yo-yo just as my weight has.

So now what?

I'm eating vegetarian most of the time. So, yeah, I still eat animal foods, but I avoid it most of the time. Gradually, I am able to be happy and satisfied eating whole plant foods. Many restaurants have started offering a vegetarian selection on their menu, so it's not too hard to find something besides a salad.

Do you count calories?

Avon Skin So Soft




No comments:

Post a Comment